We are a 3rd Generation, completely independent, monumental stonemason established in 1871.
The family business prides itslef on quality & service, and sources only the finest quality materials from all over the world. We do not solely make memorials, but with 40 years experience we can restore/renovate old family graves and also complete jobs that are a little more out of the ordinary, such as making a york stone step as a front door step.
We are proud to have been crucial in the designing, making and installing of a number of prestigious markers in and around the city of Wolverhampton:
- The Burma star memorial in St Peter's Gardens, Wolverhampton
- The Bilbrook war memorial in Codsall
- The Prince William of Gloucester memorial in Bobbington
- Lord Fowlers memorial in Tettenhall
- The Billy Wright Plaque in the Jack Hayward Stand at Molinuex, Wolverhampton
- The Rotary Club commemorative monument in Wednesfield
We do not have internet only prices, we guarantee to always give the best price, if it is too expensive - please say and we will endeavour to find a solution to suit your budget.
We carry out the administration side for you with the churchyards and cemetries departments.
01902 75 18 25